Collection of Information
1. Collection of Information
We do not collect personal information from people who merely browse this website. We only collect personal information about you if you send it to us.
You will send us information if you:
- Email or phone us or when you otherwise send us correspondence and provide your details such as name, email address, phone number or address.
- Information is collected and maintained for individuals for the purpose of Woodleigh Nursery promotions and future sales transactions.
We will not use your information for any other purpose unless expressly authorised by you.
2. Storage and Security of Information
We will ensure that all of the information you supply is held securely and cannot be accessed or used by unauthorised people. All reasonable steps are taken to ensure the information submitted is accurately stored.
3. Access to and Correction of Information
You have the right to view your personal details that we hold about you at any time and we will correct any incorrect information we hold about you. If you have previously ordered goods from us, we may from time to time e-mail you details of our services and news which we think may be of interest to you. Each e-mail sent will contain an “unsubscribe” link which you can use to stop receiving our e-mails in the future.
4. Disclosure of Information
We only disclose your information to third parties with your express consent or if required to do so by law.
5. Disposal of Information
We will securely dispose of information 10 years following the date of receipt of your last order if we are satisfied this is reasonable.
Janica and Quin Amoore Woodleigh Nursery 300 Mountain Road RD 3 New Plymouth 4373
Tel 06 752 0830 | Cell 021 072 7394 (phone or text) | Email email@example.com